Sunday, February 2, 2014

Revolt Tv Party


Thanks to the magic of social media, networks like Twitter and Instagram have made it easier for the public to gain access to concerts and events that would be just about impossible to attend! Luckily for me I was able to get on the guest list of last night's Revolt TV Party thanks to @TWC and @REVOLTtv. So what do you expect when your going to a Diddy event?

Well you don't really expect to be standing outside in a line for 15 mins. (Okay a line is understandable BUT I'M ON THE LIST). However, what you can expect is GREATNESS. After nicely pushing our way through the line Maegan and I (my plus one), walked into a dark lit room with red hues taking over the not so crowded dance floor. Everyone looks pretty causal, which made Maegan and I thankful we decided to dress up. The music is loud and really good and oh there's Perez Hilton to the left of me and oh Elliot Wilson Standing a few feet in front of me and WAIT! Is this really happening? Yes! It's happening and I need a drink or two to calm my nerves. We make our way to one of the several bar stations that are set up around the venu and of course Diddy has his own menu prepared with drinks of his choice, free of charge (thanks Diddy). We go for the 'Diddy', Ciroc and lemonade on ice, and we make our way to the front of the stage. About three glasses in I'm in my comfort zone, the crowd is getting full and the stage is being cleared which can only mean one thing. That's right, performance time. Drake hits the stage and the crowd is going insane! Drake takes us down memory lane taking it as far back as "Don't You Have A Man" and "Sooner Than Later". He also performed a medley of hits including "Pop That", "Versace", "Mine", "All Me", "HYFR" and more! Drake also brought out his fellow Toronto artist, Party Next Door, to perform "Wus Good". In between songs drake had shots passed out and takes it back with a few fans in the crowd. Unfortunately I was standing on the wrong side of the stage for that part but, I was standing on the right side of the stage when Diddy, Wale and French Montana joined Drake on stage and performed a host of other songs like "Aint Worried About Nothin", "All About The Benajmins" and lots more! At this point my feet are killing but it's all worth it because this is a once in a lifetime performance! As I lean on Maegan for support she informs me that Victor Cruz, Kendall Jenner, and Paul McCartney are behind us in V.I.P with other celebs! I don't even bother to look because my eye sight sucks and between the three glasses of coco loso's and standing on my feet for 3 hours I'm sure my eye sight is far worse than usual. Diddy Thanks everyone in the crowd and pulls a few more people on stage to join him to close out the night. All the Celebs exit out the back (where both Maegan and I blended in) and got in their trucks and headed off to Phucket Lounge where I'm sure they had an even more epic time. Everyone but Drake, who was spotted at 1 Oak, attended Phucket Lounge as the after party. I was unable to keep up because those shoes NEEDED to come off. But thanks to Social Media I'm sure another event will come around and I'll be back in the loop. All in all last night was the most epic night ever. Diddy definitely knows how to throw a party! I had the greatest time and I want to share it with you all! Below are Pics and Videos of my amazing night! Revolt TV will be airing the event Thurs 2/6, 9pm ET. Thank you @TWC @RevoltTV and thank you Social Media!

FOLLOW ME: Twitter @MaritzaCo_ InstaGram @MaritzaCo_

 Drake during Revolt TV performance 
 French Montana during Revolt TV performance
 Drake and Diddy during Revolt TV performance
 Wale during Revolt TV performance
Drake during Revolt TV performance


Drake's REVOLT TV Performance "Sooner Than Later" from Maritza on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment