Thursday, February 6, 2014

NEW MUSIC - OYYY!



PARDISON FONTAINE

HIP HOPS NEW KID ON THE BLOCK .. DEBUTS HIS FIRST SINGLE OFF HIS NEW EP "PRAY FOR ME"  


HAILING FROM NEWBURGH, NEWYORK THE 23 YEAR OLD ISN'T ANYTHING THAT YOUR USTED TO


HIS DELIVERY, HIS FLOW, HIS CHARISMA,  AND LYRICISM ARE ALL ON DISPLAY IN THIS VISUAL





Don't forget to follow him on IG & TWITTER @Lifeofthepardi




Pardison Fontaine  23 year old artist from Newburgh NY was exposed to music at a very young age , raised by his mother he was actively involved in the church. He especially took to the messages that went forth and the choir.  Pardisons religious background is often reflected in his own music,  his lyrics often include references to  biblical passages, hence the title "pray for me" for his sophomore Project  
But living in newburgh the church wasnt the only thing Pardison was exposed to  ironically the church he attended  was located one block away from the notorious north miller where he  spent much of his time as a youth  

Initially Pardison was known as an athlete more  than a musician 
In fact  he didnt start rapping until his senior year in high school.
Fontaine went on to  become a scholarship basket ball player in college and a stand out as an athlete, How ever  it was at college where Pardison started to develop his other craft. 

"I set up a full recording studio in my dorm room, my room was like the trap I had the booth where I would record and had the bud for sale all in one room.  i would record a song one night upload it then forward it to every one on campus.  That's where I  built my main fan base." 

  Ultimately pardison decided music was where his heart was ,  Leaving his basketball and academic career behind pardi  dropped out in the middle of the school year.

"Music is my calling .. The one thing I know that no one is better than me at"  ...

" The feeling I get when I see people's reaction to me expressing myself .. Reciting words that were not arranged that way until I made it ..  Know that I inveted something I contributed something to the world .. Art .. And people appreciate it .. That's why I do this "


The newburgh native  is quickly gaining notoriety for his clever lyrics and animated delivery and in many opinions he is  being labeled one of the most talented new comers.

No comments:

Post a Comment